|Application::||Window, Door, Rain Canopy||Raw Material::||100% Virgin Bayer Makrolon|
|Board Thickness::||5.0mm||Feature:||Strong Impact Resistance|
clear polycarbonate awning,
outdoor polycarbonate awning
Main Material :
1. 5mm 800g all new material hollow pc board with 10 years warranty
2. ABS/PP +fiber brackets
3. Electroplated aluminum frame with black and silver color
4. PC H bar for joint the pc board for mailing order
5. 5 layers carton box
1. Unique transparent, UV protective surface
3. Durable polycarbonate plastic sheet and strong structural plastic brackets
4. Designed to withstand up to a category 1 hurrican
5. Surface reduces noise from rain and hail
6. Environmentally friendly
7. Several canopies may be connected to create one longer canopy
8. All hardware is included for a fast and easy assembly and installation
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. High Quality: with advanced producing equipment and strong QC team.
2. Nice Service: quick reply and warm service to meet your needs.
3. Quality Assurance: 10 years.
4. impact resistance, bendable, high transmittance, difficult to burn, light-weight, nice sound insulation, anti-drip, anti-ultraviolet light, energy saving, environmental protection, etc.
1. Our products can fit both hot and cold areas for our technology.
2. We will give you most competitive price.
3. Low MOQ: it can meet your business very well
4. Good service: we treat our clients as friends.
Q1: What is your factory's advantage regarding to polycarbonate plastic sheet?
High quality with wholesale/distributor price
Q2: Do the sheets break very easily?
Polycarbonate sheets are extremely impact-resistant.Thanks to their temperature and weather resistance,they have a much longer service life.
Q3: What will happen in the event of a fire?
Fire safety is one of polycarbonate's strong points.Polycarbonate sheeting is flame retardant so they are often incorporated in public buildings.
Q4: Are polycarbonate sheets bad for the environment?
Using a very recyclable and sustainable material ,polycarbonate
sheets do not emit toxic substances during combustion.
Q5: Can I install polycarbonate sheets myself?
It is easy to instal with fewer cross bars and straightforward supporting structure.
Q6: How do we choose the suitable sheets for you?
Be free to tell us your application for more information about the sheets.
Q7: How do we control quality?
With our standard inspection and test status,we established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process-raw materials,in process materials,validated or tested materials,finished goods,etc.